Current Opening – The Cannon Community Fellowship
The Cannon’s Community Fellowship is a year long, postgraduate internship that will rotate throughout various phases of our company each month, learning all aspects of running our business and effectively preparing you for a long career in the entrepreneurship space. Outside of day-to-day duties, the track will include monthly rotations in the following disciplines, depending on your interests:
- Marketing, PR and Social Media (working with our Managing Director)
- Operations and Community Management (Director of Community Management)
- Sales and Community Development (Director of Community Development)
- Financial Reporting and Management (CFO)
- Partnerships and Sponsorships (Managing Director)
- Investor Relations and Fundraising (CFO)
- Events and Programming (Director of Community Management)
- Mentor Management and Coordination (Mentor Coordinator)
- The Cannon Off-Campus (Off-Campus Community Leads)
The final months will be spent in the track of the Community Fellow’s choice out of the above disciplines and/or any experiences acquired during the fellowship. Additionally, our team will work with you to update your resume, practice interviews, network with potential future employers, and work with a number of the hundreds of startups and small businesses in our spaces to hone in on what you want your future role to be. By the end of the position, you will be prepared to launch your career in any entrepreneurship field with a wide range of skills, contacts and references from your time with The Cannon, and will also have the inside track to any full-time positions that come available on our team throughout the year.
Projected Position Timing – May 27, 2019 to May 29, 2020
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com with “The Cannon – Community Fellowship” in the title by Friday, April 26th.