The Cannon, a 120,000 coworking and office space and the future home for entrepreneurs and small businesses in Houston, is looking for candidates for a Strategic Partnerships Lead to help us activate our corporate and strategic partnerships program effectively and maximize the value we provide to each of our partners.
The Strategic Partnerships Lead will assist our team in three primary areas:
- Supporting the Managing Director in all aspects of activating and managing The Cannon’s Strategic Partnership Program
- Utilize The Cannon’s established partnership activation management structure to effectively execute and implement all partnership elements, overseeing everything from the time the contract is signed to the recap and renewal process.
- Supporting The Cannon’s Community Management team in daily operations of the space and management of the community.
What You’ll Get to Do
- Partnership Management
- Serve as the primary liaison between The Cannon and all of our corporate partners, tracking and executing every element of each one of our strategic partnerships.
- Lead the organization of weekly partnership activation updates, consolidating all current and upcoming needs and distributing to the necessary members of The Cannon’s team.
- Assist in building partnership packages and brainstorm new, innovative ideas that grow The Cannon’s platform and bring new value to our Community
- Utilize The Cannon’s partnership recap process to design and present yearly recaps for every partnership.
- Responsible for an established renewal rate goal provided by the Managing Director
- Know our Community and their businesses in depth, including the ability to connect them to potential clients, sponsors, investors and mentors.
- Give informative and engaging tours as needed of each one of The Cannon’s spaces.
- Assist in prospecting and pipeline building for new potential long-term corporate partners.
- Community Management
- Assist the Community Management team in setup & executing community and sponsor related events
- Serve as a resource for any needs from The Cannon community
- Additional Fun Stuff (Other Duties As Assigned)
- Brainstorm, present and potentially execute new ideas across any of our business platforms.
- Manage and execute internal and external events inside our various event spaces.
- Enjoy a fun quality of life with other positive, hard-working team members and Cannon community members
APPLICATION DEADLINE – August, 3, 2019